Easily present your content to a doctor via any available channel
Present your content more easily in any conversation with a health-care-professional. No matter whether you communicate over the phone, in person at the hospital, in the practice or in a video conference.
Easy to use for health care professionals
Share a link and start immediately, no download or registration necessary for the doctor.
Easy to use for sales force
Made for the stressful daily sales routine. Easy and robust operation.
Easy to use for marketing
Be sure that only approved content is presented on the market. Make new content available with just a few clicks.
Over the phone
Upgrade phone calls to eDetailing presentations
In communication with physicians & HCPs, video conferencing with Zoom, for example, is often not possible or not desired.
- Simply share an easy to spell URL during the conversation and turn your audio call into a multimedia presentation. Without installation or effort for the health care professional.
- No screensharing software and no access link via email necessary. The presentation runs in seconds in any browser.
On the computer of the HCP
A new way to present in practices and hospitals
New possibilities to show presentations while meeting doctors
- Present on the doctor's screen at a comfortable minimum distance.
- Pause presentation and if needed draw attention of your contact person back to your talk.
In the practice of at the hospital
Just bring your screen to the appointment
You would like to give a quick overview of a study to a HCP, but sitting together over the monitor is not possible or not desired because of corona?
- With Pitchview your smart phone becomes a presenter stick in seconds and your tablet turns into a display, that you can flexibly control.
- Look your prospect into the eyes not over the shoulder.
Compatible with any video conferencing system
- Be sure that only approved and the most up-to-date content is presented in video conferences.
- Switch seamlessly between presentations, slides and videos.